All of the content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 License (unless otherwise stated), which means the following:
- You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You are also free to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However...
- You must provide attribution to the author (me) with a link back to this website. An example attribution is below.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
An acceptable attribution license would be something similar to the following:
Credit to Josemar Lohn for the original work.
With the plain text HTML looking like the following:
Credit to <a href="https://lo.hn">Josemar Lohn</a> for the original work.
No CookiesThis site DO NOT use any type of tracking cookies. You can also use an online tool like Cookie Metrix to see what cookies are stored on your machine when you visit this site.
No IP Adresses StoredWe do not store your IP address or any Information about your visit except:
- An internal and totally anonymous visit counts (only increments the number of visitors)
- Eventually for diagnostics purpose, but for a limited time and the data collected is deleted after the diagnose is done.